• AT Troll Photography

Welcome to my website, "AT Troll". I enjoy playing around with many things. I like hiking, backpacking, kayaking, cycling, and photography. I am a beginner freelance photographer. I am just starting out. I am not a Ken Rockwell nor do I shoot for Vanity Fair. I do this as a hobby. If you would like me to do a photo shoot just let me know. I work for what you think I deserve. This means that I will do your photo shoots, you look at what I have done and you decide on what you want to pay me. If you do not like my work you don't have to pay me.

This web site is design and created for me and everyone else with some of the same interest. My blogs are just for me to occasionally discuss and vent or share some of my thoughts. However the site is currently designed towards photography. I have posted some of my photos. I also post articles and YouTube videos when I find one that I feel is interesting and helpful to others. I hope you all find these useful.

If your wondering how the name AT Troll was derived. AT is the abbreviation for Appalachian Trail and Troll was a nickname given to me years ago when someone made fun of my last name by twisting it into Troll and the name stuck. I am a avid Appalachian Trail enthusiast. I wanted to use the name Troll for a username on the web but Troll was a well used name so I had to come up with a unique name to keep the name Troll. This was how Attroll came to be.

A little about me I was born and raised in Maine. I love the outdoors, hiking, biking kayaking, you name it. I love being at one with nature. I served in the military and retired after 20 years. In 2010 at the age of 51 I hiked the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine, after which time I settled down and am trying my hand at photography.

Articles on this site are a collection of good articles I found on other web sites.
    These articles are a collection of articles that I found useful and wanted to share. I have included the original source where I collected the article from in case anyone would like to see the original content.
    If you have any articles you would like to include about photography on this site that you think may be helpful, please contact us and let us know.
    by Published on 01-30-2019 08:52 PM

I am writing here to voice my frustration with C&C Construction and Septic Services at 35 Christopher Drive, Phippsburg, ME. 04562. (207) 751-3715.

I hired these people to do four different projects in my house.

1. Replace a piece of sheet-rock in the ceiling that was sagging from water damage and remove the popcorn style ceilings throughout the house and repaint them.
    2. Patch the walls and paint them in one of my bedrooms.
    3. Pull the rugs up in the house and put laminate flooring down.
    4. Replace three inside doors and stain them in the house and an exterior door.

After talking to them in July they told me that it would take four weeks or less to do all of this. They informed me that they would not be able to start for two weeks. I was pleased by their timeline at the time this all took place because I was planning to put my house on the market on the first of September. Little did I know it would end up taking them over fours months. I was not living in the house so they had free reign of it.

• Recent Articles